Job Title: Content Manager
Location: Exeter or Hybrid
Reports to: CCO
Salary: Part or Full Time, Competitive
About the Company:
DeGould is looking for a highly motivated Content Manager to join the Commercial team
in Exeter. The successful candidate will create and deliver engaging content across a variety of channels in order to position DeGould as the go to ‘technology provider’ within this sector. They will also work with the Commercial, Product and Technical teams to build a detailed understanding of the customer and how DeGould’s products benefit them. Using a wealth of product performance data, they will build case studies showing how value has been realised, create content that explains the company’s products and vision for the future.
This is an exciting opportunity to work at the forefront of technology and AI, helping to communicate cutting edge concepts, and demystifying common misconceptions.
DeGould is an exciting, multi-award-winning company, in the software and AI sector. The company develops and delivers innovative vision and damage detection systems to a range of blue-chip corporate clients. As the company embarks on an exciting growth phase the company plans to expand the team, further develop existing products, and explore opportunities for new ones.
Competitive salary and benefits including:
- Flexible working can be agreed.
- 25 days holiday per annum (excluding bank holidays).
- Life assurance/death in service of 4 times basic salary
- Additional days holiday for birthday.
- Company sick pay scheme.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Electric Vehicle salary sacrifice scheme.
- Pension auto enrolment after 3 months service.
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and shared parental leave.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term commercial targets.
- Work across the company to build a deep understanding of the company’s products and value proposition.
- Build brand equity and credibility by creating, editing and managing a variety of content:
- case studies, news articles and press releases;
- presentations, product datasheets and explainers;
- website content, style and layout; and,
- product documentation, training guides and instructions.
- Secure testimonials and assess products by analysing performance data and other evidence.
- Collaborate with other teams to create visual content including infographics and illustrations.
- Use photography, animations and video to support and deliver content.
- Optimise content for different media including for SEO.
- Use content management systems to analyse website traffic and users’ engagement metrics.
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic.
- Develop an editorial calendar and ensure the key contributors are onboard.
- Ensure compliance with law (e.g., copyright and data protection).
- Generate and evaluate new ideas to draw audience’s attention.
- Keep detailed records of customer related activity using the company’s CRM.
- Undertaking any other tasks/duties as may be reasonably required to fulfil DeGould’s commitments to customers and achieve the overall objectives of the business.
- Able to demonstrate an excellent understanding and track record in B2B marketing and communication.
- Excellent content creation skills, including preparing presentations, writing case studies, analysing performance, creating press releases and news articles.
- Solid knowledge of how to deliver and disseminate content across multiple channels.
- Excellent attention to detail, organisation and prioritisation skills.
- Effective verbal, written and visual communicator in a clear, concise and diplomatic manner.
- An appreciation of what is required to create professional photography and video content.
- Experience using software such as InDesign or Photoshop.
- Strong eye for design, including implementing branding guidelines and a consistent visual language.
As an employee of DeGould Ltd, you are required to meet a number of common standards of behaviour, accountabilities and outcomes. In addition, and in relation to this role it is expected that the successful candidate will exhibit these behaviours:
- Empathy – able to put themselves in the shoes of others.
- Creative – open to new ideas and demonstrate good design skills in their work.
- Analytical – capable of working through the detail when required.
- Flexible – thriving in a fast paced, changing and opportunity rich environment.
- Collaborative – enthusiastically works with colleagues and customers alike.
- Dependable – deliver on stakeholder commitments in a timely manner.