Customer Success Manager
Location: Hybrid – Exeter/Remote Working
Reports to: CCO
Salary: Full Time, Competitive
DeGould is looking for an outstanding Customer Success Manager, who will manage each customer’s transition from prospective customers to active users of the company’s products. The role involves working closely with the Commercial, Finance, Operations and Product teams in order to:
- Understand and document the customer’s requirements;
- Onboard customers and manage each project;
- Coordinate delivery;
- Ensure the product meets expectations;
- Organise support once live; and,
- Track performance against KPIs and prepare case studies.
The Customer Success Manager’s objective will be to ensure each customer’s expectations are met and therefore each project is successful, issues are dealt with, and information is disseminated and acted on by each team.
DeGould is an exciting, multi-award-winning company, in the software and AI sector. The company develops and delivers innovative vision and damage detection systems to a range of blue-chip corporate clients (including Toyota, Ford, Jaguar Land Rover, Daimler and Bentley). As the company embarks on an exciting growth phase the company plans to expand the team, further develop existing products, and explore opportunities for new ones.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the Sales and Account Management team by proactively managing customer relationships.
- Contact customers to answer queries, schedule meetings and obtain information.
- Maintain and further develop the company’s CRM system (Zoho) so it becomes the central repository for all customer contacts and information.
- Take notes of key customer meetings and expedite actions.
- Ensure all enquiries are logged and correctly assigned for follow-up within the company.
- Assist with the preparation of scope of work documents (SOW) to capture customer requirements and provide information to relevant departments.
- Work with the Product and Engineering teams to deliver the SOW and ensure customer expectations are aligned with the specification for each product.
- Work with the Product team to identify areas requiring customisation or development.
- Work with the Operations, Procurement and Engineering team to develop a master production and installation schedule to support the sales forecast, and delivery of confirmed orders.
- Liaise with the Operations team to ensure planned and reactive servicing and maintenance is carried out.
- Monitor and assess customer issues and support requests – ensure each is followed up.
- Anticipate and identify issues, and remove roadblocks by working collaboratively across the Company.
- Provide weekly reports of performance against the agreed Commercial and Operational KPIs.
- Track customer KPIs and ROI, prepare and disseminate case studies.
- Identify and build new processes to help scale the company.
- A proven business or management skillset within a service environment.
- Able to balance several different tasks and competing priorities.
- Able to plan projects, manage time, and resources, and work to deadlines.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work effectively both as part of a team and individually.
- Confident in report writing and analysing performance data.
- Fluent in Word, PowerPoint and Excel, or similar.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-moving, dynamic environment.
As an employee of DeGould Ltd, you are required to meet a number of common standards of behaviour, accountabilities and outcomes. In addition, and in relation to this role it is expected that the successful candidate will exhibit these behaviours:
- Diligent – meticulous, conscientious in their approach to work.
- Professional – carrying out the duties above to the required standards.
- Flexibility – thriving in a fast-paced, changing and opportunity-rich environment.
- Collaborative – enthusiastically works with colleagues and customers alike.
- Dependable – deliver on stakeholder commitments in a timely manner.
Competitive salary and benefits include:
- Flexible working hours (early/late start).
- 25 days holiday per annum (excluding bank holidays), +1 additional day for your Birthday.
- Life assurance/death in service of 4 times basic salary
- Company sick pay scheme.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Electric vehicle salary sacrifice scheme.
- Pension contributions after 3 months of service.
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter and CV. No recruitment agents thank you.