Job Title: Implementation Manager
Location: Hybrid Exeter or Bristol office/ Remote working
Reports to: Head of Product
Salary: Full Time, from £50k
DeGould is looking for a highly skilled Implementation Manager to oversee a portfolio of client projects. This is a crucial role for successful adoption of our products. You will be responsible for understanding and scoping customer requirements, correlating them with capabilities of the product, identifying required customisation, scheduling work, overseeing delivery, communicating progress and assessing performance. This covers a wide technology stack including AI / ML models adaptation, Computer Vision systems and Software integration.
The focus of this role Is delivering and implementing projects, but also includes elements of product management and longer-term product road mapping. Working closely with Technology and Engineering departments you will contribute to the longer-term vision of the product and strategy of execution.
About the Company:
DeGould is an exciting, multi-award-winning company, in the software and AI sector. The company develops and delivers innovative vision and damage detection systems to a range of blue-chip corporate clients. As the company embarks on an exciting growth phase the company plans to expand the team, further develop existing products, and explore opportunities for new ones.
Competitive salary and benefits including:
- Flexible working can be agreed.
- 25 days holiday per annum (excluding bank holidays).
- Life assurance/death in service of 4 times basic salary
- Additional days holiday for birthday.
- Company sick pay scheme.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Electric Vehicle salary sacrifice scheme.
- Pension auto enrolment after 3 months service.
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and shared parental leave.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Liaise with customers to collect and document their requirements.
- Collaborate internally with Technology teams to evaluate feasibility of delivering against requirements.
- Collaborate with Product function to ensure requirements are delivered.
- Create bespoke implementation plans based on agreed services and client objectives.
- Communicate with Sales and Account Management functions accurate delivery schedules.
- Maintain positive and engaging relationship with customers.
- Communicate plans, risks and progress with customers.
- Collect customer insights to feed into the longer-term roadmap.
- Analyse product performance and assess areas for improvement.
- Continuously improve current processes and ways of working.
- Support accreditation and quality management policies to ensure compliance with relevant standards.
- Undertaking any other tasks/duties as may be reasonably required to fulfil DeGould’s objectives.
A proven track record of delivering projects in complex environments.
- Able to demonstrate an excellent track record delivering digital projects for commercial clients in a related role, e.g., Implementation Manager, Customer Success Manager, Business Analyst, Consultant or equivalent skillset.
- Evidence of delivering multi-disciplinary projects.
- Structure and transparent approach to problem solving.
- The ability to apply skills and knowledge to ensure requirements are clear, robust and testable.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Familiarity with Project Management software (MS Project/ Jira / Monday.com etc).
- Familiarity with software development cycle and ability to implement it on practise.
- A good understanding (or passion to extend your knowledge) of capabilities and limitations of Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Software.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work independently across multiple projects
As an employee of DeGould Ltd, you are required to meet a number of common standards of behaviour, accountabilities and outcomes. In addition, and in relation to this role it is expected that the successful candidate will exhibit these behaviours:
- Empathy – able to put themselves in the shoes of others.
- Creative – open to new ideas and demonstrate good design skills in their work.
- Analytical – capable of working through the detail when required.
- Flexible – thriving in a fast paced, changing and opportunity rich environment.
- Collaborative – enthusiastically works with colleagues and customers alike.
- Dependable – deliver on stakeholder commitments in a timely manner.