Location: Hybrid – Exeter/Remote Working
Reports to: Head of Product
Salary: Full Time, Competitive
DeGould is an exciting, multi-award-winning company, in the software and AI sector. The company develops and delivers innovative vision and damage detection systems to a range of blue-chip corporate clients (including Toyota, Ford, Jaguar Land Rover, Daimler and Bentley). As the company embarks on an exciting growth phase the company plans to expand the team, further develop existing products, and explore opportunities for new ones.
As part of this expansion, DeGould is looking for an outstanding Scrum Master to coordinate and coach the development teams in implementing Scrum and Agile methodologies. You will help plan and manage project deliverables, resolve blockers and ensure the development team has clear objectives, is well organised, productive and remains flexible to customer needs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage each project’s scope and timeline, and plan and manage deliverables.
- Coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings and daily stand-ups.
- Reporting on progress and tracking KPIs.
- Coach team members in Scrum practises and Agile frameworks.
- Facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration.
- Be the point of contact for external communications (e.g. from customers or stakeholders).
- Work with product owners to handle backlogs and new requests.
- Resolve conflicts and remove obstacles that occur.
- Help teams implement changes effectively.
- Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint.
- Champion scrum practises and Agile methodologies across the company.
- Help build a productive environment where team members ‘own’ the product and enjoy working on it
- Support the product owner by collaborating with prospective users and clients to understand and anticipate their needs and translate them into product requirements.
- Provide product support to customers when the product does not work as expected and feed these learnings into the product road map.
- In-depth knowledge of Scrum/ Kanban and Agile Software Development Methodology.
- Track record delivering projects using scrum practises across multidisciplinary teams.
- Previous experience with SaaS development.
- Clear and accurate communication skills.
- Ability to prioritise effectively.
- High-level understanding of Machine Learning.
- Working knowledge of product development architecture.
- Proficiency in the use of analytic tools.
- Understanding of quality assurance and design standards.
- Knowledge of user-centred design principles.
As an employee of DeGould Ltd, you are required to meet a number of common standards of behaviour, accountabilities and outcomes. In addition, and in relation to this role it is expected that the successful candidate will exhibit these behaviours:
- Inquisitive – looks into data to identify insights and new opportunities.
- Analytical – capable of working through the detail when required.
- Flexibility – thriving in a fast-paced, changing and opportunity-rich environment.
- Collaborative – enthusiastically works with colleagues and customers alike.
- Dependable – deliver on stakeholder commitments in a timely manner.
Competitive salary and benefits include:
- Flexible working hours (early/late start).
- 25 days holiday per annum (excluding bank holidays), +1 additional day for your Birthday.
- Life assurance/death in service of 4 times basic salary
- Company sick pay scheme.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Electric vehicle salary sacrifice scheme.
- Pension contributions after 3 months of service.
Please apply to email@example.com with a cover letter and CV. No recruitment agents thank you.